Sandbaggy Burlap Sand Bag Wholesale Bulk - Size: 14'' x 26'' - Sandbags - 100% Biodegradable - Sandbags for Flooding - Sand Bag - Flood Water Barrier - Tent Sandbags - Store Bags (5000 Bags)
Sandbaggy Burlap Sand Bag Wholesale Bulk - Size: 14'' x 26'' - Sandbags - 100% Biodegradable - Sandbags for Flooding - Sand Bag - Flood Water Barrier - Tent Sandbags - Store Bags (5000 Bags) by Sandbaggy at Homeless Lives Matter. MPN: Burlap Bag 14'' x 26''. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sandbags Filling Tips: 1. Fill sandbags ½ to ⅔ full and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place). This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs. An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through. 2. Always wear gloves during filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect from contaminants in sand and floodwater. Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days. Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily c
Product Description & Reviews
Sandbags Filling Tips: 1. Fill sandbags ½ to ⅔ full and tie the bag at the top (lay flat when in place). This sandbag should weigh between 35-40 lbs. An overfilled sandbag weighs between 60-75 lbs and will leave gaps which will allow water to seep through. 2. Always wear gloves during filling operation to avoid hand injuries and protect from contaminants in sand and floodwater. Safety goggles should be used on dry and windy days. Filling sandbags is physically demanding work and can easily cause back and other injuries if not careful. Always lift with your legs and not your back. Do not reach out, bend over, or twist when lifting. 3. Do not throw sandbags - it stresses the back and shoulders. Rather use a brigade line to pass bags 4. Use a short handled, #2 rounded point shovel with straight shaft and D grip, bagger scoop or funnel to fill sandbags. 5. Remove any debris from the areas where the sandbags will be placed. After placing the sandbag, walk on sandbags to create a tight seal between each bag. Fill Materials - Sandbaggy sandbags are built to withstand both gravel or sand. - Gravel should be filled in sandbag when used as an erosion control device (on slopes). Sand should be filled for flood control needs, whether to protect doors or garage or to divert water. Sandbaggy - A Mission Driven Company Started by two brothers in a garage in Southern California in 2011, Sandbaggy has grown into a trusted provider of sandbags for the public works and fire departments in cities and counties across America. Ever wondered where your local city gets those 'free sandbags' they give out to everyone? Right here. Our sandbags have been used in many natural disasters, including the aftermath of the wildfires in California and the hurricanes that hit Texas and the East Coast. We know that sandbags work. They can be the difference between returning to a flooded house or an undamaged house.
Features & Highlights
- WIDELY TRUSTED: Trusted by many government agencies, landscapers/contractors and nonprofits including the US Army and Red Cross. That's why they are the #1 best selling burlap sandbags on the Internet. Whether for hurricanes on the East Coast or flooding in the Midwest, Sandbaggy sandbags have been there every step of the way as the first and last line of defense for the homes and businesses of everyday Americans.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY: 100% naturally grown from jute plants -- Sandbaggy Burlap Bags use no synthetic materials and naturally biodegrade. Zero clean-up. Zero carbon emissions. Zero trash in landfills.
- MILITARY GRADE: With a double stitched bottom and a 50 lb weight capacity, these Sandbaggy Sandbags are ready to be filled with gravel or sand. Wide 14 inch opening makes our sandbags easy to use & easy to fill
- CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM: "These are excellent sand bags. They're tough." says Phil O. "These are great biodegradable bags that are sturdy for the near-term installation work." says JB. "Great value for great product." says Shawn
- Now to the nitty gritty details -- If you're not familiar with burlap, it does have a unique smell. Don't worry -- the smell will go away after the roll is installed and the roll is aired out.
Burlap Bag 14" x 26"
Have questions about this item (Burlap Bag 14" x 26"), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sandbaggy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MM-KIT-MFK, ean: 0045927697896,
The MyFAK My First Aid Kit was designed with three goals: Adaptive-Functional-Indestructible. This First Aid Kit can be used anywhere from a day at the park, a multi-day backpacking adventure, or off-road in your Jeep. If you're out there doing it th...
mpn: MAX, ean: 0757446223585,
Why choose GRULLIN 39 PIECES Molle Survival First Aid Kit Professional and complete products are fully prepared for emergencies. Keep your safety safe Suitable for the crowd: field tactical medics, police, military, first responders,etc Suitable for ...
mpn: MM-KIT-MFK, ean: 0045927697971,
MyFAK Advanced Item Contents: BLEEDING - (2)Liquid Skin-5 gram,1 Emergency Israeli Bandage 4'', (1)Gauze Roll-3''x12.3', (4)Gauze Pad-2''x2'', (4)Gauze Pad-4''x4'', (3)Secure Strips-0.25''x3'', (4)Non-Adherent Gauze Telfa-3''x4'', (1)R.A.T.S. Tourniq...
mpn: 185000825, ean: 7566908007549,
SOS Rations emergency 3600 calorie food bar - 3 day/72 hour package with 5 year shelf life net wt. 1.60lbs (756G) 15, 075 kj. 3600 kcal per package. High energy value. Ready to eat. Perfect for anyone in the process of building a disaster/emergency K...