Yiliaw Tent Stakes, Heavy Duty Camping Stakes 12-Inch/8-Inch- Forged Steel Tent Pegs Camping Stakes for Rocky/Hard Places by Yiliaw at Homeless Lives Matter. MPN: X-14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Yiliaw tent stakes, your best companion in camping! They will accompany you and hold your camp safely in their sturdy hands forever!Tips:1. Put the end of the stake on the ground at the angle of 60 degree.2. Hammer it into ground and leave about 1.5 inches out.3. Fasten the tent rope between the hook and nail or in the hole on the hook.4. Untie the rope and put it away.5. Use the hole to pull the stake out with a tent hammer.Warm Tips:1. Please wipe the dirt or dust on it first.2. Clean it with
Product Description & Reviews
Yiliaw tent stakes, your best companion in camping! They will accompany you and hold your camp safely in their sturdy hands forever!Tips:1. Put the end of the stake on the ground at the angle of 60 degree.2. Hammer it into ground and leave about 1.5 inches out.3. Fasten the tent rope between the hook and nail or in the hole on the hook.4. Untie the rope and put it away.5. Use the hole to pull the stake out with a tent hammer.Warm Tips:1. Please wipe the dirt or dust on it first.2. Clean it with a little wet rag and dry it outside.3. Finally lubricate it some and keep it in a dry and ventilated place.Specifications: Length: 12 inches/8 inchesDiameter: 0.40 inchMaterial: Forged S45C SteelColor: Black
Features & Highlights
- Special tent stakes are designed as a multi-use tool for nailing large tents, canopies, tarps to the ground while outdoor camping and picnic,Long and large stakes can make your tents safe.
- Sturdy enough to avoid being out of shape with hammer. - Special head with hook and hole and the sharp tip of the stake make it easier to use. - Heavy duty material - forged steel - keeps the stake in good condition after long use and out of rust.
- Product Specifications: - pegs are about 12 inches/8 inches long whose diameter is about 0.4 inch，Equipped with a fluorescent ring (light absorption before use)
- Tips for better use: - Please do not nail the tent stake vertically to the ground. - Make the tent stake and the ground into a 60-degree angle. - Please leave about 1.6 inches (4cm) of the tent stake on the ground to have enough room to tight the rope. - Use the hook to tight the rope. - Use the hole to pull out the tent stake.
- Multi Use- Tent stakes are suitable for nailing tents, canopies, tarps, and etc. to the ground. Perfect for outdoors camping and backpacking. Long and large tent stakes make sure your camping trip safe in the tents
3.11 x 1.97 x 11.46 inches
Have questions about this item (X-14), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yiliaw, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 8030, ean: 0853269008115,
Adjustable Telescoping Tent & Tarp Poles by Ridge Outdoor Gear Made with durable rust-proof aluminum alloy, our easy-to-use rods features a small packable size, adjustability, & an improved tip cover. Where else will you find a 5-6ft pole that packs ...
mpn: 00624234 041, ean: 0719936244159,
THE UM24 (TM) is a registered US trademark , and only authorized sellers can sell THE UM24 (TM) brand product *** California's Proposition 65 (or ''Prop 65'' as it is often referred to) requires companies doing business in California to notify consum...
mpn: 71510, ean: 0056389098138,
Plated steel. Excellent hard ground penetration. 1120-0515Heavy duty steel. Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available. Satisfaction Ensured.
mpn: BT-24-58HSTK-12, ean: 0754972297622,
Steel Hook Stake pack, 5/8-inch Diameter, 2inch LengthThis Pack of Steel Hook Stakes are ideal for anchoring bounce houses and inflatables. Hook stakes can be driven in flush with the ground to avoid tripping hazards to provide a safer environment ar...