Free Shipping Included! Arcadia Gear 10ft x 10ft Thermal Reflective Light Weight Water Proof Nylon Survival Tarp | The Mongrel EDT | Designed for When Your Life Depends On It by Arcadia Gear at Homeless Lives Matter. MPN: 1-0001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Mongrel EDT Arcadia Gear's brand new Mongrel Element Defense Tarp is a one of a kind survival tarp shelter designed to help maintain body temperature in both the cold and the heat. Cold Weather Survival Regulating body temperature is the key to surviving the elements. The thermal reflective properties of our proprietary Alumitec polymer will reflect and retain radiant heat from a small fire, candle, even your own body heat. Signaling for Rescue The Mongrel EDT is a 10ft x 10ft signaling dev
Product Description & Reviews
The Mongrel EDT Arcadia Gear's brand new Mongrel Element Defense Tarp is a one of a kind survival tarp shelter designed to help maintain body temperature in both the cold and the heat. Cold Weather Survival Regulating body temperature is the key to surviving the elements. The thermal reflective properties of our proprietary Alumitec polymer will reflect and retain radiant heat from a small fire, candle, even your own body heat. Signaling for Rescue The Mongrel EDT is a 10ft x 10ft signaling device. When Search and Rescue is needed use theAlumitec side to reflect the Sun's light toward potential rescuers. Unobstructed, it's reflection can be seen from miles away.
Features & Highlights
- MULTI PURPOSE SURVIVAL SHELTER - This Light weight tarp is undercoated with a thermal reflective aluminized polymer designed to help regulate body temperature. It can also be used to signal for help. Keep one in the vehicle and one in the bugout bag.
- DURABLE AND VERSATILE - 19 total reinforced webbing loops sewn into a nylon webbing around the perimeter and along the ridge line. This nylon webbing is designed to minimize stretch and strain on the fabric allowing for a wide range of sturdy shelter configurations.
- WATER PROOF - The Mongrel EDT is made from a polyurethane treated rip stop nylon which provides 20,000 mm of hydro-static resistance. Our double stitched heat taped seams ensure a dry environment in all weather conditions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighing only 2.25 lbs the Mongrel EDT weighs less than most ultralight tents for a fraction of the cost. This tarp packs up into a small and light weight 6" x 12" stuff sack which stows away easily and neatly.
- ARCADIA GEAR GUARANTEE - We are a company dedicated to creating and developing high quality equipment for outdoor enthusiasts. If for any reason, you're not happy with our products simply return them for a refund.
11.5 x 2.8 x 17.4 inches
Have questions about this item (1-0001), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Arcadia Gear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4347478173, ean: 0757170208001,
>QUICK AND EASY STEP SETUPKeep your tarp guy-lines tight with Lineloc 3 pull-outs that will make your fine tune adjusting and tensioning a breeze.The reflective lines also help to minimize tripping at night by lamp or moonlight. The Adventure Dry Fly...
mpn: HLGT10X, ean: 0659514460918,
The Springbar Heavy-Duty Ground Tarp is a big cut above the flimsy plastic blue tarps of the past. Made from rugged 600 denier polyester with a PVC coated finish for a fully waterproof barrier, our Heavy-Duty 10' x 10' Ground Tarp is sized to fit per...
mpn: SSPOLE, ean: 6438095743887,
Playdo Adjustable Compact Telescoping Sturdy Tent Awning Poles Tarp Shelter Poles with Reflective Guy Ropes for Outdoor Camping (Set of Two pcs) Features: 1.telescoping tent tarp shelter poles and reflective guy ropes for outdoor camping tent awning...
mpn: Camo Tent Tarp-002, ean: 8011485310692,
Made of 210D Oxford cloth, the camouflage rain fly is waterproof and durable. Moreover, it is easily fold the tarp into its carrying pouch.Its compact size means you can fit the tarp into your backpack or use the drawstring handle and take it with yo...