Camping is such a fun activity for kids and for the parents too. However, it will be more fun and enjoyable when you have camping games on your list. You should remember to take into consideration the preferences of the kids to make this camping moment a truly memorable one. So to help you on your camping preparations, here are five fun and easy camp games that you might want to include on your list:
1. Ah! So! Gi! - All participants will sit in circle around bonfire perhaps. The group will learn three commands for this game.
Ah! - they will shout "Ah!" aloud and put their left or right hand across their forehead in a salute motion. They will then point to the person sitting next to them.
So! - they will shout "So!" aloud while putting their left or right hand across their chin in a salute motion. They will then point to the person next to them.
Gi! - they will shout "Gi!" while placing both their hands across their chest in a clapping motion. They will then point towards any person in circle.
The commands and corresponding actions shall be done in order. When someone is "Gi"ed by another person, he/she shall start the sequence from the top. The person who will fail to follow the correct order and action of each command will be booted out from the circle until only two participants left. Of course, the last one with no mistake will be the winner of the game.
2. Hot Seat - One person will be on the "hot seat" and will have a piece of paper on his forehead with a word written on it. He/she will ask various questions and the rest of the group will answer "yes", "no" or "maybe" until he/she gets the correct answer. A timer is used in getting the correct answer. If the person did not get the right answer within the time allowed, then he/she has to perform a consequence.
3. Follow the Leader - There will be one leader and the rest of the kids will follow whatever this leader do or say. Participants who will fail to follow the exact words or actions of the leader will be out of the game. The last one standing shall be announced as the winner.
4. Bean bag toss game - Prepare some all-weather cornhole bags for exciting beanbag toss game for your camper kids. This game is fun and easy for the kids. They will just need to aim and toss the beanbag filled with feed corns at a raised platform with a hole at the end to be able to play the game.
5. Scavenger's hunt - You can also organize a scavenger's hunt activity for your kids. However, if you are going to camp on mountains or forest, you might want to make the game easier for them to avoid going in farther areas. Make sure that adults are also surrounding the place to look after the kids.
These are some examples of perfect games that will make your camping activity more fun and memorable. The kids and adults will surely have a great time playing these games.
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!